Tuesday, August 01, 2006

BBQ Success

Many thanks go out to everyone who helped, supported and stopped by my Jazz Festival BBQ this past weekend. Alot of work and planning went into this event and I couldn't have done it without your help!

After all my costs were covered I ended up with over $400 going towards my campaign. I met some great people, many diabetics stopping by to say thank you, people that just came up to make a donation even if they didn't want to stick around for a BBQ and family and friends that hung out to support me in my quest to raise $8,000.

Here are some pictures from the Friday and Saturday night affairs:

This is Dave from SunTV, they interviewed me for a segment they are doing about different communities around Toronto and what I was trying to do for Team Diabetes.


It's a little dark... but this is the street view of the BBQ and my house!


People coming by enjoying the food and the Jazz!








More pictures to come.. as soon as I fure out what's wrong with Blogger...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home