Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday morning ice packs

It's Monday morning and I'm sitting at my desk with my shoe off and my foot resting on an ice pack.

After a few good runs last week, nothing especially long or hard, but 4 good runs, my oversensitive and temperamental tendon is sore and achy. This time, I don't have the luxury of the 6 weeks of rest to heal, I have a half marathon to run in three weeks, and have just started the full marathon clinic. Not to mention the third and final triathlon of the season (for me) in two weeks.

IB Profen and anti-inflamatories - here I come!

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Rice said...

Nice and easy. The will in people like you is likely a lot stronger then your muscles, joints and tendons, you don’t want to damage them to bad. Just keep them in mind when your training, don’t ignore them, when your resting at night too try and think about them and feel them this will send more energy to them. Kind of like having acupuncture.

Cheers.

Rice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home