Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Fundraising update

My fundraising total has now reached over $4,200!! So many thanks go out to everyone again and again who continue to support me.


Here are a few pictures from my last race in Orangeville. I've got another one coming up this weekend...





If I'm going to move up from my last race standings... I'm gonna have to work hard. Between the organizing and hosting the BBQ, traveling for work (which left me in New York City in 115 degree humitiy- not exactly ideal for running) and this holiday long weekend... I haven't been able to stick to my training schedule. I've been getting in a swim here, and a run there.. but not the focus that I was hoping to have. This week it's crunch time..

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Tuco said...

And this will sound a little off the wall, but did you do a Mud Run last summer?

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Rice said...

Great work on the fundraising.

Cheers.

Rice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home