Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Just In Time

It's Tuesday morning.... early, Tuesday morning. Tomorrow is my last day at my job and Wednesday morning I leave for Honolulu. So much to look forward to in the next few weeks, it's hard to focus on any of it.

What's for sure, is that Honolulu couldn't have come in better time. This past Sunday I got up to run my last run before I leave, and when I got outside.... SNOW! I have to run in SNOW!



Not very much mind you, but still... it's the principal. When there's snow on the ground... no one should have to go out running in it.

I'm looking forward to the warm weather and the climax to 8 long months of anticipation.

I promised to have an update as soon as possible with pictures and the full story from my very first marathon expereince. Stayed tuned.

S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home