Thursday, October 26, 2006

I don't feel like running, no sir, no running today...

You know that horribly obnoxious song on the radio right now about not feeling like dancing???

Well, every once in a while, and not very often, I just don't feel like running. Last night was one of them, and the ironic thing was (and I guess it's the same ironic intention of the song itself) that I started to sing that silly tune (but with the words changed just a lil' bit) and it totally got me up and running and I ended up having a great 14k run last night!!

Go figure.

I don't feel like running, no sir, no running today.
do dodo doo doo do do do do dodo do dood do do
lala alalal la la la la la lalala la da da with you oo ooo.

and

I don't feel like running, no sir, no running today...

*go ahead- do a little dance in your chair right now, I know you know the words, and I know it makes you want to dance. LOL- I've just created my own Kelly Clarkson video

even though I don't actually know the words, don't mean this catchy tune can motivate me to keep on runnin'!

doo do dood do do do.. do do do doodo do do do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home